From: Thierry MICHEL [mailto:tmichel@w3.org]
Sent: vendredi, 25. novembre 2011 09:31
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: reviewing the JSON file for each metadata formats

Testsuite editors,

Florian has done a great work. He has generated the Normative JSON files
for each metadata formats:

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/TestSuite_implementation#Status

Editors, Please review the JSON file for your format. Your name should
be listed in the format table.

These JSON file will be our reference for the output of our
implementations.
Our implementation report will be based on these files.

Best,

Thierry

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway