Re: JSON response files for metadata formats

Dear all,

Currently, the JSON files are based on the example files. I had the same discussion yesterday with Werner. We came to the conclusion, that it is better to use the RDF files, since we would indirectly also test mappings if using the example files. I think it would be best to follow this way and to take the RDF files as basis and if further informations are needed - the example file can be also taken into account.

I think we are really making a good progress with this!

Best,
Florian
____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier