Participation at the Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-03-22

Hi all,

Today we had only 5 participants to the  Media Annotations WG Teleconf:
Werner, Florian, Piere-Antoine, Joakim and I.
I had received only regrets from Mari Carmen ...

Been a member of the Media Annotations Working Group means a certain
amount of commitment: (please refer to our charter [1])

"To be successful, the Media Annotations Working Group is expected to
have 10 or more active participants for its duration. Effective
participation to Media Annotations Working Group is expected to consume
one work day per week for each participant; two days per week for editors."

Please fulfill your commitment as stated above.
If you are unable to attend the call please send regrets prior to the
call. see my earlier email:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011Mar/0020.html

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/01/media-annotations-wg.html

Thierry.