Re: metadata format files for the Ontology to exit CR phase.

Hi Thierry,

thanks for the explanations. So I will provide several examples for XMP,
with the goal to cover all mapping properties. Note that I am likely to
provide XMP sidecar files, since that allows me to edit the XMP metadata
easily.

Best,

Felix