Re: Checked metadata examples and RDF files

Jean Pierre,

OK I get it now, the email was missing the color for the wrong 'green'
text as in the HTML page .

Please read:

Files marked in green are validated (RDF validated, XML well formed or
TTL valid)
Files marked in red are not valid (RDF invalid, XML not well formed or
TTL invalid))
Files marked in yellow can not be validated (binary files for example).

I must be the Daltonian ...

Thierry