From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry MICHEL
Sent: lundi, 6. juin 2011 16:06
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-06-07

Hi,
Here is an agenda for the call on Tuesday June 07.

/Thierry

-------------------------------

1. Convene
Media Annotations WG
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 6294 ("MAWG") Alternative dial
numbers:
France (Nice): +33.4.26.46.79.03
UK (Bristol) : +44.117.370.6152
IRC channel: #mediaann

Tuesday 2011-06-07
11:00-12:00 UTC, (ie, Amsterdam, Paris, Stockholm *13:00*)

Regrets:  Daniel,
Chair: Thierry
Scribe: volunteer?

Minutes to appear: http://www.w3.org/2011/06/07-mediaann-minutes.html

2. Next meeting
2011/06/14

3. Items
[A] Action items:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

[B] Follow up on the discussion in HTML5 about metadata access

send the response that was formulated by Werner

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2011May/0068.html

Follow up.

[C] Ontology CR version: Request for Transition

CR version now frozen.
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/CR/mediaont-1.0.html

Request for Transition is on going.

[D] Metadata Format files
  Editors; report current status!
We are missing some formats:
Cablelabs 1.1
EBUCore
IPTC
Media RSS
Quicktime
TV-Anytime
TXFeed
3GP
FLV
MP4

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html

[E] Revision of the API document.
  i) Review the editorial listing order
  ii) API design updates (Florian)?

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html

[F] Publication of the API document as 2nd LC.

We should publish a second Last Call of this document.
Action ALL: Please review this document and we will vote next week for
its publication as second Last Call.
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html

4. AOB

/Joakim

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway