De : public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] de la part de Bailer, Werner [werner.bailer@joanneum.at]
Date d'envoi : lundi, 6. juin 2011 16:17
À : tmichel@w3.org
Cc : public-media-annotation@w3.org
Objet : RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2011-06-07

Hi Thierry, all,

I propose to add the following point to the agenda:

schema.org, the initiative recently published by the major search engines, does include sets of properties for image, audio and video content. I think we should discuss what that means for MAWG, and whether we want to consider adding mappings.

Best regards,
Werner