Re: RE : ACTION for editors.

Le 29/07/2011 06:31, Silvia Pfeiffer a écrit :
> Hi Thierry,
>
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 12:20 AM, Thierry MICHEL<tmichel@w3.org>  wrote:
>> Sylvia,
>>
>> I have updated the 3 HTML tables with your info.
>> I am not sure about my edits, please verify, would be easier if you do it,
>> really.
>
> Do you have the updated files somewhere?

hum, they are included in the spec as mapping tables in the following URLs

>> OGG
>> -----
>> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#ogg-table
>>

>> 1-fragments and namedFragments are marked as "N/A" in the "Relation" column
>> and are used in the RDF file        marked as "Yes" in the "RDF tested"
>> column.  This seems not right.
>

> Well, this is indeed dependent on whether you accept that the Media
> Fragment URI specification is applicable or not. You can get temporal
> fragment URIs for any media file with that spec and the named tracks
> provide you track fragment URIs. As for named sections, you can always
> map a name to a time. So, this is how I constructed the RDF file which
> has all these three types of fragments.

If there is no direct mapping from the core set to the OGG propertie,
but using the Media Fragment URI specification, that should be explained
in the spec probably in the "Ogg properties" and "How to do the mapping"
columns.

>> 2- not sure what to put in the following
>> title: second and third lines
>
> They would be a "no", since I haven't been able to add those fields.

Done

>> 3- The following Descriptive Properties (Core Set) dont have a equivalence
>> in the "Ogg properties" column
>>
>> frameSize
>> duration
>> samplingRate
>> frameRate
>> bitRate
>
> That's because they are encoded in binary headers and can't just be
> pointed to and read like text. Thus I described how they are being
> calculated from the file.

That should be also mentioned in the "Ogg properties" column

Also plesse check the remarks from the F2F minutes review as follow
http://www.w3.org/2011/06/28-mediaann-minutes.html

OGG example

(OGG) identifier: missing
(OGG) title: ok
(OGG) language: missing
(OGG) locator: exist in mapping table, locator is embedded in OGG file,
but does not have a link ??? needs to be checked
(OGG) locator: locator in RDF should be pointing to the OGG file
(OGG) contributor: missing
(OGG) creator: ok
(OGG) date: ok
(OGG) location: ok
(OGG) description: missing
(OGG) genre: missing
(OGG) relation: missing
(OGG) collection: missing
(OGG) copyright: ok
(OGG) policy: missing, but copyright has a creativecommon
(OGG) publisher: missing
(OGG) targetAudience: missing
(OGG) frameSize: ok
(OGG) compression: ok
(OGG) duration: ok
(OGG) format: missing
(OGG) samplingRate: ok
(OGG) frameRate: ok
(OGG) numTrack: isNumTrack, hasNumTrack must be deleted in mapping table

>> WebM container
>> --------------
>> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#webm-tablet
>>

>> 1- not sure what to put in the following
>> identifier: second and third lines
>> title: second  line
>> language: second and third lines
>
> Right now none of these are supported by WebM, but only by Matroska.
> So they would be a "no".

Done.

>> 2- The following Descriptive Properties (Core Set) dont have a equivalence
>> in the "Ogg properties" column
>>
>> averageBitRate
>
> That's because there is not an explicit field in the file for it, but
> it is calculated from binary headers.

That should be also mentioned in the "Ogg properties" column
Also plese check the remarks from the F2F minutes review as follow

<Wonsuk> WebM
<Wonsuk> (webm) identifier is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) title lacks rdf datatype
<Wonsuk> (webm) language is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) locator is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) contributor is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) creator is ok
<Wonsuk> (webm) date is ok
<Wonsuk> (webm) location is ok
<Wonsuk> (webm) description is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) keyword is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) gerne is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) rating is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) relation is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) collection is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) publisher is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) targetAudiance is missing
<Wonsuk> (webm) fragment is ok
<Wonsuk> (webm) nameFragment is ok
<Wonsuk> (webm) framesize is ok
<Wonsuk> (webm) compression is ok