Re: RE : RE : multimedia metadata formats examples satus and update

Le 21/07/2011 09:36, Evain, Jean-Pierre a écrit :
> Thierry,
>
> It seems the EBUCore HTML test table hasn't been updated.

I has been updated.
Please reload the page your cache is outdated.

> I also went on the test suite web page and I saw that TVA and IPTC NML2 are still marked in yellow and not in green although I provide the extended XML example and corresponding RDF addressing comments from the review.

They are not marked in green before they don't yet conform to the
guidelines (still missing the HTML files).
ENUCore is marked in green because:

"RDF Files marked in green are done as it pass the editors guidelines".