Re: Fwd: Ontology for Media Resources 1.0 is a W3C Candidate Recommendation (Call for Implementations)

Hi all,

what do you consider as an 'implementation' for the Ontology for Media
Resources?

For instance, is a system that publishes metadata according to the Media
Annotations OWL ontology considered as an implementation? For example,
our NinSuna platform publishes technical metadata (in RDF) about each
media resource that is available in the platform (see for example [1]).

Best regards,

Davy

[1] http://ninsuna.elis.ugent.be/Media/Showcase/Obama

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab