Re: Flash container format mapping table in the Ontology spec,

Frank,

Thanks for your proposal to provide necessary information for Flash.

We currently have the 3GP, Mov, mp4, Ogg container formats mapping
tables in our spec , but we are missing the Adobe Flash container format
mapping table. We only have a place holder at
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#d0e12720

We need your input to fill in this table, (exact same mapping table as
for the others container formats (for following properties:identifier,
description, FrameSize, compression, format, samplingRate,
averageBitRate, numTracks)

Attached is a template of the Adobe Flash container format mapping
table, to be filled.

Please let me know when you can provide this information. We are about
to publish this specification as 2nd Last Call. This would be the last
opportunity to have Flash in our spec.

Thanks for your input,

Thierry.
Team contact for the MAWG.