Datatype for longitude etc. in MAWG Ontology (Was: Re: XMP and OMR doc)

2011/8/31 Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>

> Felix, did you fix up the indication in XMP table ?

I am at it. I have also a question about the datatype for longitude,
altitude and latitude: the ontology says "decimal", see e.g.

    <owl:DatatypeProperty rdf:about="#locationLongitude">
        <rdfs:comment>Corresponds to 'location.longitude' in the Ontology
for Media Resources.</rdfs:comment>
        <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Location"/>
        <rdfs:range rdf:resource="&xsd;decimal"/>
    </owl:DatatypeProperty>

But in my XMP example I have this kind of data available:

<exif:GPSLatitude>53,29.0048N</exif:GPSLatitude>
<exif:GPSLongitude>10,9.5553E</exif:GPSLongitude>

How should I proceed?

Best,

Felix

--
Prof. Dr. Felix Sasaki
Senior Researcher, Language Technology Lab

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/**register <http://multilingualweb.eu/register>