[AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-11-16

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:37:14 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,
I am traveling tomorrow, Thierry and Daniel is out as well, so we have to postpone the meeting to 30/11.
I know that you have carried out most of your APs, which I am very grateful for. However, as a result of the RDF taskforce work, a set of changes to the (abstract) Ontology is proposed, summarized here by Jean-Pierre:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0114.html

Can you please state your opinion and comments to the group mailing list so that we can decide which changes can be carried out before the 2nd LC.

Best Regards
/Joakim

[cid:image001.jpg@01CB8A50.34E9B7A0]
JOAKIM SÖDERBERG M.Sc, Ph.D
Multimedia Indexing, Senior Research Engineer, Chair W3C MAWG

Ericsson Research
Multimedia Technologies
Sweden
Phone +46107173915