Re: AW: RE : ma-ont RDF latest version

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:59:52 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Ivan,

In your LC comment you had asked to see the new version of our rdf ontology

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Sep/0241.html

It now included in the latest Ontology draft (going for a  2nd LC).
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#ont-RDF

Please take a look at it and feel free to send feedback.

Thierry