Re: AW: RE : ma-ont RDF latest version

Ivan,

In your LC comment you had asked to see the new version of our rdf ontology

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Sep/0241.html

It now included in the latest Ontology draft (going for a  2nd LC).
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#ont-RDF

Please take a look at it and feel free to send feedback.

Thierry