Re: Initial agenda for F2F in Lyon

This is ok for me, but i would suggest to block the topics of this f2f better - otherwise we might get lost in discussions. the LC comments could build a block in the morning sessions of the two f2f days. in the afternoon of the 4th we should talk about ontology, implementation and test suite, since they are connected and very important. the editing time and doc review could be at friday afternoon.

Best,
Florian