RE: [mawg] [q] Slides about the group?

Is it the meeting in Greece?

-----Original Message-----
From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Tobias Bürger
Sent: mercredi, 2. juin 2010 11:15
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [mawg] [q] Slides about the group?

Dear all,

I have been invited to present the work of the MAWG at a metadata
meeting of the EUScreen project.
I just wanted to ask if anyone already made some slides to present the
work of the group which she/he would like to share with me?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Tobias

Dr. Tobias Bürger         Knowledge and Media Technologies Group
Salzburg Research                           FON +43.662.2288-415
Forschungsgesellschaft                      FAX +43.662.2288-222
Jakob-Haringer-Straße 5/III   tobias.buerger@salzburgresearch.at
A-5020 Salzburg | AUSTRIA         http://www.salzburgresearch.at

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway