RE: [mawg] [rdfs taskforce] action-249: RDFS version of ma-ont availble

I'll do it too but I am beyond 'busy' until the end of the month.

JP

-----Original Message-----
From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Tobias Bürger
Sent: mercredi, 2. juin 2010 11:18
To: Chris.Poppe@UGent.be
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: [mawg] [rdfs taskforce] action-249: RDFS version of ma-ont availble

Hi Chris!

You are the first volunteer - thanks a lot!

Would be great to have your feedback back latest Friday next week
(11.06.), that we can discuss it in the telecon on Tuesday afterwards.

Please tell me if you need any further information.

Thank you again very much.

Kind regards,

Tobias

Am 02.06.2010 12:15, schrieb Chris Poppe:
> Hey Tobias,
>
> If you did not find anybody yet, I will gladly review the ontology!
>
> Kind regards,
> Chris

Dr. Tobias Bürger         Knowledge and Media Technologies Group
Salzburg Research                           FON +43.662.2288-415
Forschungsgesellschaft                      FAX +43.662.2288-222
Jakob-Haringer-Straße 5/III   tobias.buerger@salzburgresearch.at
A-5020 Salzburg | AUSTRIA         http://www.salzburgresearch.at

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway