From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Chris Poppe
Sent: den 22 december 2010 10:09
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Open actions and change of job

                                                                                                Dear all,

Action-382 and Action-385 are done,

For my action item 302:

NamedFragments should be removed.
Id's should be added to the core property list so that we can refer to them from the API-document (this is ok for the properties: "identifier" and "title").

Lastly, starting January 3rd I will be working for TomTom (they have an office in Ghent) as research engineer. I will still be connected to Ghent University and participate to this group, however I will probably  have less time to participate in phone calls and f2f meetings.

Kind regards,
Chris

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14985
f: +32 9 33 14896