From: felix.sasaki@googlemail.com [mailto:felix.sasaki@googlemail.com] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 7:34 PM
To: 이원석
Cc: Florian Stegmaier; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Abstract and Introduction draft for API document

Hi Wonsuk,

2009/10/5 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>

Hi. Felix, Florian and all.

Thanks for good comment ☺

You are more than welcome :)

 @Florian: I applied Felix’s comment to the API draft instead of you because of your problem about cvs account. J

 I added inline comments.

 From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
 Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 6:30 PM
 To: Florian Stegmaier
 Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org

 Hi Florian, all,

 looks very good! Some small points:

 In the table  in sec. 1.1, maybe change the "Example" column to "Example property".

 à Done.

 Change "The choice of properties is motivated by their wide usage." to "The choice of properties is motivated by the level of usage."

 à Done.

 General: We need to separate the references into normative and non-normative references.

 à I agree. What is the pivot for classifying between normative and non-normative references?

Normative references are references on which the document is depending on. Since the mapping is defined in the ontology, I think there is no need to reference the various formats normatively from the API document. HTML 5 is a technology using the API, so no need to make a normative reference either. One normative reference will be the ontology document.

Best,

Felix