Re: [mawg] RE: [q] MAWG: Definition of subproperties

Hi all,

For the record, I also agree with the last exchanges btw Werner and
Felix, as well as Felix's proposal below.

My only concern is : shouldn't we make the API ready for subproperties
right now? If we don't, we might find out that we made some choices that
prevent anyone to add them...

As I already suggested, a very basic use of subproperty would be not to
standardize any, but consider them as a placeholder for information
about the *actual* property/sub-property used in the underlying format
-- and even leave it to the implementation to decide how to expressit.
Later on (possibly only in version 2.0), we might still decide to
standardize *some* sub-properties to be put in this placeholder.

  pa