Re: [mawg] RE: [q] MAWG: Definition of subproperties

Hello Werner,

thank you for the clarifications. There seems to be one open question to me:
Is it OK for us to start work on subproperties although we have not reached
our goals even with the simple properties? IMO, we should first for all
simple properties
- define the API methods (done to some extend)
- provide test cases and test suite material (not done at all)
- run the tests with at least two implementations
so that we can be sure to declare victory, even if we don't get to the sub
property part.
So I am saying not "no" about sub properties, but postpone work on them
until we have done our basic job.

Would you and others agree with that?

Best,

Felix