Re: Terminology proposal

your proposal sounds good.
I would augment the definition with an explicit mentioning of the
distinction of information resource vs. non-information resource to
refer to the abstract notion of a movie or the binary encoding.

Dipl.-Inf. Univ. Tobias Bürger

STI Innsbruck
University of Innsbruck, Austria
http://www.sti-innsbruck.at/