Von: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag von Felix Sasaki
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2009 19:07
An: Pierre-Antoine Champin
Cc: David Singer; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Betreff: Re: top tag descriptions, clarifications

Hi Pierre-Antoine,

no need to repeat previous discussions about return values ... my concern was not about the API, but about information in the mapping table, which is not available yet.

Felix
2009/5/21 Pierre-Antoine Champin <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr<mailto:pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>>
A few comments:

- I think we should not distinguish URN from dereferenceable URIs; this
debate is out of scope for us. Any URI should be considered as an
identifier, possibly dereferenceable.

- I think we should allow textual descriptions or URIs, but also be able
to disinguish between the two

- I think we should allow explicit multiple values

The last two points have been my concerns when developing the toy
application at [1] (which should be updated now with the top tags).

 pa

[1] http://liris.cnrs.fr/~pchampin/wsgi/mawg/<http://liris.cnrs.fr/%7Epchampin/wsgi/mawg/>