From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of 이원석
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 1:02 AM
To: Tobias Bürger
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Regarding EXIF Mapping

Hi. Tobias.

You are editor for EXIF Mapping. That’s why I am asking you this. J

When I see the specification of EXIF,

I know that Compression, Copyright, ImageWidth, ImageLength properties are exist in the both of “Tag Support Levels (1) - 0th IFD TIFF Tags” and “Tag Support Levels (5) - 1st IFD TIFF Tag”

In this case, which one have to be used for mapping ? “Tag Support Levels (1) - 0th IFD TIFF Tags” or “Tag Support Levels (5) - 1st IFD TIFF Tag” ?

Best regards,

wonsuk