Re: Properties for media fragment?

Hi,

I agree with David that "my favourite scenes" is neither 'intrinsic' not
'published'. I also agree to call that 'user' metadata, and would point
out that our use case 5.6 [1] is exactly about that.

But the properties proposed by Felix are not, IMO, limited to user
generated metadata. Some videos are complex, and different fragments may
have different intrinsic or published metadata. A canonical example is a
news report, which is a composite media object comprising several parts.
Both the whole report and each part deserve theit own metadata
(intrinsic and published), but it should be possible to express the
relation between the whole and the parts.

  pa

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-media-annot-reqs-20090119/#uc-user-generated-metadata