Re: [FYI] [W3C MAWG] Example of property mapping using semantic technologies

Hi Felix, P-A, all,

Here is (in attachment) an updated version of a mapping example using
SKOS constructs [1]. The mapping properties in SKOS right now are:
skos:mappingRelation
skos:closeMatch
skos:exactMatch
skos:broadMatch
skos:narrowMatch
skos:relatedMatch
and it seems  that there is no fundamental problem for applying them
to properties and not skos:Concepts. The update takes the remarks of P-
A into account (at least in the syntactic point of view, on the
semantic point of view the mapping proposed is now a
skos:relatedMapping, which should give rise to less problems), and of
Felix: the skos properties are now more diverse and more correct too :)

Best,
Véronique

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/CR-skos-reference-20090317/#mapping