RE: RE : RE : Edits of the requirements document

These are my comments, which concern only Annex B

TV-Anytime

[replace the text and link with] The specifications and schemas can be
downloaded free of charge from
http://www.etsi.org/WebSite/Standards/StandardsDownload.aspx

EBU P-META

[replace the text and link with] European Broadcasting Union specification
2007. Available at http://tech.ebu.ch/docs/tech/tech3295v2.pdf

You may want to add:

EBU Core

European Broadcasting Union specification 2008. Available at
http://tech.ebu.ch/docs/tech/tech3293-2008.pdf