From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Chris Poppe
Sent: vendredi, 6. mars 2009 10:25
To: 'Tobias Bürger'; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE: Suggestion how to move the mapping table forward

I agree with Tobias and think that this can speed up the finalization of the
mapping table.

Kind regards,

Chris Poppe

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896