Re: Comparison of TT and MAWG Metadata Properties

Thanks for this useful review. You might find it interesting to review Table
K-1 [1] to see the source derivation of the ttm:* element vocabulary. As you
can see, it is based in part on SVG (by direct reuse) and MPEG-7 (by
conceptual reuse). We have previously had comments about the abbreviation of
ttm:desc. I personally don't have a strong feeling either way. We simply
used the abbreviation found in SVG, but as you say, it is the only metadata
element name that is an abbreviation, although clearly there are other
element names which are abbreviations in the remaining DFXP vocabulary.
G.