From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry Michel
Sent: mardi, 16. juin 2009 14:38
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Publication of "Ontology for Media Resource 1.0"

Hello,

During today's Media Annotation teleconference, the working Group as
agreed to publish "Ontology for Media Resource 1.0"
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/

associated with its mapping table
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/FirstDraft/map

ping_table.htm

on thursday June18 th as a First public Working Draft.

If you were not present during today's telecon, and have objection about
this publication,  please raise your objection before tomorrow noon
12:00 UTC.
Else I will request publication for thursday on the W3C TR space.
http://www.w3.org/TR/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-mediaont-10-20090616>

Best,

Thierry

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway