	De: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org de la part de Joakim
Söderberg
	Date: dim. 01.02.2009 19:59
	Ā: public-media-annotation@w3.org
	Objet: Format mapping

	Hello,
	Here is an updated version of the mapping table, containing MPEG-7.

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_common.htm

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mapping_table_common.xls

	/Joakim

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway