W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > April 2009

[Revised AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-04-28

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:10:10 +0200
Message-ID: <4055256AED9D224D9442B19BF1C4C4900399A974@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se>
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Here is a revised version of the agenda.


*Tuesday, 28 April 12:00-13:00 UTC*


* **Zakim General Information*


Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration : 60 minutes


IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html


WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
WG open issue : 
Wiki discussion pages:



*[1] Administratives*

Chair: Joakim 
Scribe: TBA (please be volunteering, specially if you have not scribed yet ;-)

[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes f2f meeting 16-17 April 2009

[Day one: meeting minutes]


[Day two: meeting minutes]



[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting

Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html

- Volunteer to scribe for telecon on 5.5. 2009

Scribe FAQ: 

[c] Schedule for the next call on 5.5. 2009

*[2] Items*

[a] F2F 4 in Stockholm 25-26 June

[b] Action items

Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

[c] Status of the UC & Req deliverable
Second publication on TR pages (we will keep it as a working draft). 

[d] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
	i) Status (Wonsuk, Florian)
	ii) Browsable version (Ruben), can it be done automatically?

[e] Mapping of formats

A new version containing only the seleceted MAWG attributes has been uploaded:

	i) Do we need to add any attributes?
	Werner: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0085.html
	Felix: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0065.html

	ii) Review the descriptions (David)

[f] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Object 1.0 First Draft.
Set up a time plan in order to move it to a draft

As a reminder the initial (probably aggressive milestones) are to 
publish a FPWD by February 2009.
(See Charter section 2.3 Milestones)

[g] AOB


Joakim Söderberg
Received on Tuesday, 28 April 2009 11:10:49 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 16:24:34 UTC