Re: F2F 3 and call for comments

Dear all,

I think we should add the elements of the field "descriptive
metadata", because they are a real improvement. We should discuss,
whether we need the elements concerning technical metadata. These
sound quiet interesting, but i´m not sure if they are in the scope of
our "ontology v1.0" right now - and unfortunately they produce some
kind of conflicts, as Werner pointed out.

I´m looking forward to today´s telecon.

Best regards,
Florian