From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 9:36 PM
To: Thierry Michel
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: Media annotations requirements draft

Hi Thierry,

many thanks for spotting this. I agree with you and will make the
change. One question: which items would you put in the normative
references section, which into non-normative section? I'm asking since
the document will probably end up as a non-normative Working Group Note.

Just for the editors: in XMLSPEC the direct linking is the <loc> element
<loc
href="http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/emotion/XGR-emotionml-20081120/">EmotionsML
1.0</loc>
the indirect linking is the <bibref> element
<bibref ref="xmp"/>

Felix

Thierry Michel さんは書きました: