RE: regrets for today's call and question on car rental use case

From: Jean Vanderdonckt <jean.vanderdonckt@uclouvain.be>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 16:38:46 +0200
To: "'Dave Raggett'" <dsr@w3.org>, <public-mbui@w3.org>
Hi Dave,

One question though: do we have an abstract UI model available for the car
rental use case document? If not, that would sound  like something worth
generating as a test of the revised meta model for the AUI spec.
[[Jean:]] Actually, we have several, but they were built on the initial
version of the task model. Since Fabio will upload a new version of the task
model resulting from the Munich discussion, we need to update this material
accordingly. So, we'll do this based on the last task model.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BnITI7AoeZAlOMiRvLW0Yt45nsx9wCT3AVTgmLDu
2G0/edit

We made great progress at the face to face and now need to keep working
towards the first public working draft for the AUI and the publication of
the associated working group notes, and the updated working draft for the
task meta model.
[[Jean:]] That would be really great!
All the best,
Jean