audioconference

From: Fabio Paterṇ <fabio.paterno@isti.cnr.it>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:57:30 +0200
To: public-mbui@w3.org
We have planned the summer break: we will have another audioconference next
week (personally I won’t be able to attend it but Davide will be available
from our group) and then we will stop for three weeks (and we will start
again from August 23).

The idea is that next week we will check whether we can finalise the
glossary and the aui documents, in the meantime CNR will upload a new
version of the task model for the car rental.

Best

Fabio