regrets for today's call and question on car rental use case

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:30:05 +0100
To: "public-mbui@w3.org" <public-mbui@w3.org>
My regrets for today's call as I will travelling.

One question though: do we have an abstract UI model available for the
car rental use case document? If not, that would sound  like something
worth generating as a test of the revised meta model for the AUI spec.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BnITI7AoeZAlOMiRvLW0Yt45nsx9wCT3AVTgmLDu2G0/edit

We made great progress at the face to face and now need to keep working
towards the first public working draft for the AUI and the publication
of the associated working group notes, and the updated working draft for
the task meta model.

Many thanks,