Da: Jaroslav Pullmann [mailto:jaroslav.pullmann@fit.fraunhofer.de]
Inviato: venerd́ 12 luglio 2013 14:11
A: public-mbui@w3.org
Oggetto: F2F in Munich / Follow-up

  Dear all,

   I hope you arrived home smoothly! As agreed in F2F I uploaded the current
version
  of the Car Rental task model and linked the export file within the "Car
Rental
  Use Case" Google document. There are as well some questions I'd ask you
(esp. Fabio,
  Davide) to clarify.

  Best regards
   Jaroslav

  P.S. Many thanks to Heiko and RedHat for hosting the meeting and
hospitality we enjoyed.

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT Web Compliance