Re: Questions regarding the AUI diagram

Thanks for the clarification Jean.

I think it will help if we do properly outline the relation to models that are needed to see the "big picture", but that don't belong to the AUI layer itself. Looking at the current AUI diagram, it seems that the domain model is a part of it.

Are there any other related models that have been suppressed (i.e "mapping model")?

IMO it would really helpful  describe all models from a high level view, which layer they belong to and how they enrich the AUI model itself. Looking at it with my "novice" hat on, seems to be the most confusing part when getting started with the MBUI specification drafts.

Regards, Heiko