From: Heiko Braun [mailto:hbraun@redhat.com]
Sent: mardi 23 octobre 2012 20:55
To: public-mbui@w3.org
Subject: Questions regarding the AUI diagram

It looks like the diagram in the shared folder [1] was used to update the
most recent AUI document [2], besides that the mapping model has been
removed. I am still trying to understand how the domain model comes into
play and at what stage. It seems to belong to the CUI level, but I would
interested to hear why Sebastian has put into the AUI level in the first
place and what the reasons for removal have been.

Regards, Heiko

[1] https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B5wKTP0MHyexRkppa0N1TFVyLTA/edit
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UGZz_xaPuSbMtRb4a-14tM9CM8tHmbEWuLVuNNnx