Re: Minutes of Math on the Web Community Group teleconference of 27 April 2016

Thanks, Jeanne for an amazing job as scribe.

I've sent a cleaned up version to Ivan to make it easier to catch up for
folks who couldn't join the call.

Thanks everyone for a great first step! I'll be following up with a doodle
and some conversation starters soon.

Best regards,
Peter.