Re: Minutes: MathML Core meeting Sept 28, 2020

Hi Neil, all,

I tried quickly skimming the recording out of curiosity and was surprised
at the high levels of noise through what seems to be most of the call?
Unsure if this was also the case during the live conversation or just a bad
zoom recording. In case the noise was also present in the live call, I
would suggest that the Zoom host/admin should feel welcome to mute
participants with high background levels - or the recording is quite hard
to use afterwards.

Likely not much lost on my end, but thought I'd raise awareness that the
audio quality had issues.

Greetings,
Deyan