Re: respec drafts

@David: thanks for doing this so quickly.

*I encourage people to help with the editing*. In addition to sending David
your github account name, please let us know which parts you are going to
work on so we don't step on each other's toes. At the start, there will be
a lot of changes (mostly deletions) and merging could be a nightmare if
several of us work on the same file.

    Neil