Re: para definition, syntax and semantic. Summary

On 25 November 2012 12:37, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25 November 2012 15:25, Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C.
> <pablo@glatelier.org> wrote:
>
>> or (still guessing),
>>
>> html output (githubMD):
>> violets are blue</p>
>>
>> currentMD:
>>
>> Anyway, the lenght of the line in a html output it's responsability of
>> css, not html.
>

> No Pablo. Not CSS. HTML. Why not try your guesses on
> http://johnmacfarlane.net/babelmark2/

Html structure, css presentation? Isn't how the semantic web is
supposed to work? I mean, that's why we moved from tables to css,
didn't we?

If I have a long paragraph, let's say 300 words and I'm displaying it
in a web page, it's css responsability to "display it" on a way that's
it's comfortable to read it. I'm not supposed to artificially divide
it through <br /> or more paragraphs (<p>).

Regards,
--
Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini - @PaBLoX
http://www.glatelier.org/