Re: W3C maps URI

Re-sending this message. There was a typo in my previous attempt.

HTML issue looks fixed.

Next, we just need the link to the application form to be added to https://www.w3.org/2020/maps/call-for-participation <https://www.w3.org/2020/maps/call-for-participation>

Gobe

--
Keep up with all the OGC news by signing up to our quarterly newsletter at
http://newsletter.opengeospatial.org

_Interested in attending the
next OGC Technical and Planning Committee Meeting? Find out more at
http://www.ogcmeet.org <http://www.ogcmeet.org/>_