Re: Typeface suggestions

To add:

Some fonts for readability for various impairments (cognitive included).

APHont:

APH created a font in 2003 for low vision, but to be honest I think there are some better options. nevertheless, it is called APHont, and is free, readily downloadable from various font sites.

https://www.wfonts.com/font/aphont

TIRESIAS:

I think I like TIRESIAS INFOFONT better, among other things lower case rn next to each other, and the lower case l:

https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/tiresias-infofont

But the fairly standard Verdana and some others also work well — I particularly like Trebuchet as a more readable alternative to Futura— while some very popular/common fonts like Helvetica have a few problems.

Despite popularity, Helvetica & Arial, have problems. such as I and l, and rn next to each other:

Related, some fonts for DYSLEXIA have several helpful features:

https://www.dyslexiefont.com/en/typeface/

https://www.opendyslexic.org

Andy

Andrew Somers