Re: Focus visible test page

Hi Alastair
on the test page you provided (Thanks!!) the examples on 15 allowed the
browser focus to appear. I added outline: 0; to 15b, c, and d.

new page at https://www.tsbvi.edu/web/tests/focus-more-visible3.html

additional thoughts
looking at the dark examples 11-13
on 12 you have

   - Adjacent colors (either): Pass, the light-grey outline contrasts with
   the adjacent background. Bad Result

yet the same focus color is used on example 11 and similarly contrasting
focus color on 11b - they do not get the 'bad result' designation on
adjacent colors. I think they should.

I added an example 13b to test outset vs inset outline.

We will discuss the new examples and the worrisome "bad results" tomorrow.
SC Rule change needed?

Jim

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator