Re: FW: Typeface suggestions

Hi,
This is a pretty good reason to let people choose their typeface. I find
Reith pretty clear, but the I1l distinction is less than I like. I still
choose Verdana or Tahoma for sans-serif and Georgia for serif. However, I
choose large enough see with reflow over all. Tweaking letter spacing and /
or word spacing is helpful too.
Best, Wayne