Re: personalization as a technique - was Re: New Wiki page with SC text proposals to combine issues 79, 78, and 74

Hi all,

I started a Wiki page so we don't lose the growing list of attributes. It is at
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Personalization_Requirements

Please add content. Edit at will!

Kindest Regards,
Laura