Re: Agenda: Low Vision Task Force 27 Apr 2017 telecon

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 23:35:17 +0000
To: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I've written some initial responses to the comments from public and the working group for resize content:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Resize_content_issues_review

If anyone has any thoughts before I put it out the to the wider group that would be very useful.

I've tackled the main issues with multiple comments, in a rough order of priority, the end of the page is a bullet list of small things that I haven't tackled yet.

Cheers,

-Alastair